Great article – Should You Hire Interns, Freelancers, or Employees for Your Small Business? http://buff.ly/TU7rJD
We have a client looking for a Project Manager to work at a DC site. The main responsibilities will be:
- Scheduling Meetings, Set Agenda, Facilitate Discussion, and Coordinating Resources. There are approx. 25 executives, technical professionals, and clerical staff connected to the success of the project. It’s imperative everyone is keep on track, in sync, and on schedule.
- Managing staff hours.
- Managing project budget.
- Ensuring BAs and Technical staff finish key deliverables (i.e. file plan, taxonomy plan, conversion plan, etc.).
- Current allocation is1,352 hours (approx. 30/week.
- Position has the potential to become 40 a week position transitioning as projects are completed and new ones are obtained.
- Salary range is $35-$40 an hour.
We are scheduling interviews in NE DC this week and on Monday and Tuesday of next week. If you are interested please send your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Immediate Project Manager” in the subject line Thank you
We have vacant positions at Langley AFB for a Physical Therapist and an Internal Medicine Physician. To be apply click here.
Are you looking for a new job?
Our clients have position available across the country including Hawaii. Send your resume to email@example.com if you are qualified for any of the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Certified Nurse’s Assistant
- Concierges (military hospitals)
- Construction Manager
- Licensed Social Worker
- Mammography Technician
- Pharmacy Technicians (in and out-patient)
- Physician Assistant (general)
- Physician Assistant (Neurosurgery)
- Project Manager
- Register Nurse (Case Managers, Supervisors)
- Software Developer (entry level)